HPCL – Online Application Payment Method – GATE 2019
- State Bank of India Challan
- Step 1 : After two working days from online application take a print of 2 part challan (1.Candidate copy, 2.Bank copy) along with filled application form and deposit amount with pre-printed challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI across country
- Step 2 : Ensure that bank affixes ‘payment received’ stamp and Journal no. on two parts of challan. Collect the ‘Candidate’s copy’ of 2 part challan from bank and preserve the same for future reference.
- Step 3: Check within 3-4 working days from date of payment of application and processing fee if the application payment status has changed to “Payment Received”.
- Step 4: In case payment status is not updated within 3-4 working days then kindly send the scanned copy of paid challan to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Payment through Debit/ Credit Card
- Step 1 Pay application & processing fee online by using Debit/ Credit card. The payment status will automatically change to “Payment Received”, immediately on successful receipt of fees.
- Step 2: Check on payment status of application is “Payment Received” is displaying
- Step 3: Take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference
NOTE: Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fees.