Eligibility Details :
Eligible Branches :
01. Electronics & Comm. Engg/ Electronics Engg,
02. Computer Science & Engg,
Minimum Percentage in Graduation :
General candidates : 60%
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 60%
SC/ST candidates : 60%
PWD Candidates : 60%
Age Requirement :
General candidates : 28/30 Years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates : 31/33 Years
SC/ST candidates : 32/35 Years
PWD Candidates : 32/35 Years
Application Form Details :
How to apply :
Application Fee : Rs 100 for general/obc candidate and free for SC/ST candidates.
Important Dates : 05th May 2018 To25th May 2018 .
Recruitment Details :
What to keep ready before applying for the DRDO Recruitment through GATE?
Candidates need to upload some documents as specified in the given formats within the mentioned file size. All documents to be uploaded must be scanned in in 200dpi grey scale. The file size must not exceed 500 KB in size except when specified otherwise
- GATE Score Card
- Recent Passport size photograph scanned with a resolution of 110 x 140 pixels in a file less than 30 KB
- Marks Sheets of Class 11 & 12 as well as Certificates
- Qualifying Degree or Provisional Certificate along with Marks Sheets of all semesters
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Medical Certificate in case of PwD candidates
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate if applicable
- NOC for applicants working in other Govt organizations
- How to fill the application form for the DRDO Recruitment through GATE:
- Registration – Candidates must enter details, like Name, Email, and Mobile etc.
- Next, candidates must fill the personal details, academic qualification details as well as the communication details.
- Upload documents – the documents specified must be uploaded
- Payment of application fee – General/OBC candidates must pay Rs 100 online only. SC/ST /PWD and women candidates are exempt from fee payment.
After submission of the application form, candidates must take a print out of the acknowledgement slip that is generated by the system.
Selection Procedure for DRDO Recruitment through GATE
Shortlisting of candidates will be done by the Recruitment Assessment Center (RAC) of DRDO on the basis of the following parameters.
|Qualifying in Personal Interview
||70% in Interview for Gen and 60% for OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates
||GATE – 80% + Personal Interview – 20%
DRDO Notification :